Don’t look now, Miley Cyrus, but someone has taken your title for most outlandish twerking performance.
According to KPTV in Beaverton, Ore., Laura Valazquez went to pay a traffic ticket. After laying out the cash, she and her friend Brittany Medak got their groove on.
KPTV said the women rubbed themselves, exposed their private parts and Medak relieved herself between parked cars. Another friend, Leokham Yothsombath, used a cell phone to record the "performance" – all in front of the courthouse windows.
When the three were finished, they drove away as though nothing had happened, KPTV said. Local police didn’t see it the same way and stopped the women a few blocks away.
They now face disorderly conduct charges, but that’s not all. Once cops searched the car, they found drugs; those charges will be added on, too, KPTV reported.
- Mom's response to 'troll' triggers outpouring of social media support
- Canadian family rescues mystery mammal
- Driver who killed teen now suing dead boy's family
- Bride tracks down wedding crashers, couple apologizes
- Judge tells killer: 'I hope you die in prison'