It very well could be luckiest guess in game show history.
"New baby buggy? New baby, new... Oh my god!" (Via NBC / "Wheel of Fortune")
It seemed like all was lost for Wednesday night's "Wheel of Fortune" contestant Emil when none of his guessed letters in the bonus round showed up on that giant florescent board.
But, as Deadspin so perfectly words it, he threw up a Wheel of Fortune equivalent of a Hail Mary touchdown pass and randomly guessed the whole thing. On his first try.
Emil's win was so shocking, it even impressed Pat Sajak. The host tweeted, "Tonight's 'Wheel of Fortune' features most amazing solve in my 30+ years on the show. No kidding."
Sajak jokingly patted Emil down to see if he was hiding anything to help him with that incredible win. (Via NBC / "Wheel of Fortune")
It didn't look like the lucky guy had anything in his pockets during the show, but he went home with an extra $45,000 in them after his guess won him the bonus round.
Read more at Newsy.com
- Must-see: Large fish tank cracks open at Disney restaurant
- Gym tells woman she's intimidating guests with 'toned body'
- School bans boy from using 'My Little Pony' bag, says it 'triggers' bullying
- Ohio man's Flight 370 'shadow' theory gains attention
- Mother accused of faking son's cancer for donations