Sure, David Dailey successfully spun the "Wheel of Fortune.”
But when it came to a fairly simple question about geography, this contestant failed miserably.
After winning a trip to Venice for solving the puzzle “Gondola ride through Venice,” host Pat Sajak quizzed Dailey on his geography knowledge.
“What country do you think we're sending you to,” Sajak asked.
“Paris,” Dailey answered.
As the audience noise grew louder, David tried again: “France.”
“Do we still get it?” Dailey's wife, Keri, chimed in.
They did win the trip, as well as $60,432.
- Duck or rabbit? What this classic drawing says about your mind
- Mob Wives' star Big Ang dies
- Twin girl seen holding hands with dying brother in sonogram
- 26 baby names that spell career success
- Study: Popular heartburn medications may increase dementia risk