A Giants fan's Father’s Day is getting plenty of attention after he made quite the memorable catch at Sunday’s game.
Rob Winner said he had just finished changing his young son’s diaper when he was heading back to his seat. That’s when Colorado’s Troy Tulowitzki hit a ball into the stands.
Winner says he was in the right place at the right time and caught the ball with one hand while holding baby Thomas in the other.
Winner said the Rockies wanted the ball back, but they exchanged it for another ball with Tulowitzki’s signature.
- Beef penis improperly sold for human consumption, suit alleges
- Neighbor captures video of kids kicking, throwing puppy
- Waffle House employee kills customer, police say
- 6th baby dies in 'Nap Nanny' recliner; officials urge owners to stop using product
- Jimmy Fallon and Chris Christie prove dads can't dance