A crook got much more than he bargained for when he tried to rob a CVS Pharmacy in Sarasota.
Surveillance video captured the crook walking into the store with his face covered and threatening the clerk.
The man then demanded pain pills from the pharmacist.
But, one customer, Janus Jurisoo, sneaked up on the crook, put him in a choke hold and tackled him.
That's not all.
Jurisoo held Freddie Johnson down until the police arrived and arrested him.
"Then, I see he is threatening the ladies at the pharmacy and the girls are all scared. He was begging me to let the choke go because he can't breathe," said Jurisoo.
Jurisoo said Johnson threatened to pull out a knife, but never did.
Jurisoo also said he has a background in self-defense.
- Car crash victims finally found after nearly 43 years
- Missing toddler crawls inside toy claw machine
- Cops: Mom on crack-cocaine binge gives birth in motel bathtub
- Rapper reportedly survives self-mutilation, suicide attempt
- Woman living in luxury sentenced for stealing up to $377,000 in government benefits