A St. Louis veteran who couldn't land a job took out his frustration by mailing cat feces to the employers who failed to hire him, prosecutors said. (St. Louis Post Dispatch)
Jevons Brown, 58, pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge of mailing injurious articles last summer and has now been sentenced to two years probation.
In all, Brown mailed at least 20 packages, according to U.S. postal inspectors.
Because Brown had an insignificant criminal history and because he recently did get a job, he was given probation instead of what could have been six months behind bars.
- Parents force 5-year-old to drink grape soda until she dies, prosecutor says
- Woman who lit Olympic flame sent racist Obama tweet
- Beware of the one ring scam on your phone
- Tiny dog thrown from car has huge fight ahead
- Nancy Grace 'FreezerTot' hashtag prompts online uproar