A mother abandoned her two newborn twins, but a generous couple with large hearts have adopted the wild pair.
It's not your normal adoption story, but according to WISN, David and Lana Fechter are the new parents of adopted twin bears.
The pair have been named Lewis and Clark, after the famous explorers because, according to the WISN reporter, the two bears have been explorin their new surroundings.
When the bears are old enough, they'll be moved outside of the the Flechter's wildlife preserve, complete with a large, two acre pen, complete with a pond and ridges.
The bears are five weeks old. When fully-grown, they'll be about 1,000 pounds each.
The wildlife preserve, Shalom Wildlife Sanctuary, is located north of Milwaukee.
See more at WISN.com.
- Firefighters sing 'Frozen' hit to calm girl trapped in elevator
- Your stick figure family may be putting your family in danger
- Did a N.Y. mother poison her son with salt
- Burger King Baby' finds birth mom after Facebook search
- Woman's 'phantom' quintuplet pregnancy shocks boyfriend