A teenager from Texas is sparking outrage all over social media over Facebook pictures she's posted of herself, posing with dead animals.
Kendall Jones, 19, says she put them up, after hunting and killing them in Africa. Now, nearly 40,000 people have signed a petition, asking Facebook to take them down.
The petition reads: “For the sake of all animals, especially the animals in the African region … where hunters are going for gun just to kill an animal! Some people have been reporting the pages lately but it seems Facebook is not concerned about what Kendall Jones is promoting in her page.”
- 3-year-old killed by falling security gate at ice cream shop
- Witness: Man rode on back of car on North Carolina interstate
- 9-year-old girl squeals on pot-growing parents
- Warrants: Toddler’s mom also researched kids dying in hot cars
- Watch as two bystanders help officer under attack