Christopher Pagano, 42, nicknamed by community activists the “Swiss Cheese Pervert,” pleaded guilty in a Philadelphia municipal court Thursday to indecent exposure and harassment charges.
According to the NBC Philadelphia report, Pagano pleaded guilty to flashing four women in a series of incidents earlier this year. Pagano approached victims while in his car. He asked victims if they would be willing to watch him apply a slice of Swiss cheese to his exposed genital area in exchange for money. After one victim photographed the lewd encounter, the story went viral and Pagano was quickly arrested.
Pagano’s plea deal allowed him to avoid stalking and open lewdness charges. He also will not have to register with the sex offenders database.
Pagano’s attorney would not comment on the motive behind his client’s bizarre actions, only stating that Pagano was remorseful.
- WATCH: Atlanta father, son catch 884-pound fish in Canada
- Cops: Mom hired Craigslist stranger to get son to grandparents
- Florida police say baby found dead in hot pickup truck
- Deputies: 450-pound Florida man hid drugs in stomach fat
- Delayed landing in Atlanta blamed on controller 'joke'