The Clark County, Ohio, Sheriff's Office asked for the public's help to identify a man who is seen stealing steaks by concealing the meat in his pants and walking out of the grocery store.
The theft happened Wed. night around 7:30 p.m. at an IGA grocery store, a detective said.
In the store surveillance video, the white male is wearing a white hat and has arm tattoos as he stuffs the meat into his pants.
If the meat-in-pants routine sounds familiar, maybe you are thinking of a story from December 2013, when a man admitted to stealing meat from a grocery store in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada. That story might have ended there, but the store decided to re-sell the meat after recovering it. (Video report: HuffingtonPost)
- An unexpected mourner deals with Robin Williams death
- 14-year-old found living in Walmart store
- Florida woman has 11th booking photo taken after alleged assault on grandmother
- Children witness parents fall to death while taking photo on cliff
- Grief-stricken grandpa moved to tears when given new puppy in heartwarming video