Rob Ford, Toronto's crack-smoking mayor, found the media spotlight again Tuesday.
During a city council meeting in Toronto, Ford, who has been embroiled in a well-publicized crack cocaine scandal, danced to a performance by a Canadian jazz trio.
The video of Ford dancing quickly found its way across the internet, TV news broadcasts and late-night comedy shows.
The dance routine came moments after Ford had an testy exchange with Toronto councilwoman Pam McConnell.
According to the Toronto Star, musicians Jay Douglas, Bobby Hsu and Joe Palawan performed the Bob Marley classic “One Love” and “Christmas Carol Blues.”
The Toronto Star also reports Ford is lighter on his feet lately after his lawyer said the mayor has lost 26 pounds since starting a daily, two-hour workout regime.
Trending on Facebook
- Store greeter runs to put out fire, loses job for leaving post
- Fla. man pays off $20K in gifts at Walmart
- Hours after getting married, groom dies helping motorist
- Boy punches grandma after she won't buy toy
- Kids movie rental from Redbox turns out to be explicit adult film