A Virginia man was caught having sex as his 1-year-old twin girls sat alone in a car, police said.
According to WTVR-TV in Richmond, neighbors called police Friday morning after hearing children crying. When officers arrived, they found the babies alone inside a car with the windows rolled down. About 30 feet away, the girls' father, Juan Munford, was having sex with a woman behind a duplex, police said.
Munford was charged with two counts of felony child endangerment and indecent exposure. The woman also was charged with indecent exposure and released, police said.
The babies, who were hospitalized as a precaution, are in the care of child protective services, WTVR reported.
- Father’s touching photo request sparks action on Reddit
- ’Dead’ toddler wakes up at her own funeral
- Father beats teen accused of molesting his son
- Nude homeowner scares off burglar, burglar apologizes
- Firefighters: Man tries to kill spider, sets house on fire instead