A newlywed Texas couple, each in their own car, was killed after they ran head-on into each other.
Police in North Texas say Nicolas and Kristina Cruz were alone in their vehicles.
According to KETK, highway patrol troopers said “this is a very narrow, blacktop county road, and there are no markings."
Neither driver was wearing a seat belt, and police are investigating to see if either was speeding at the time of the wreck.
The pair, who had three children, collided near a farm where they both worked.
Officials say it looks like neither driver hit the brakes, as no skid marks were found.
- 6th baby dies in 'Nap Nanny' recliner; officials urge owners to stop using product
- Stolen baby pictures returned to grieving mother
- 13-year-old cancer victim leaves behind secret note
- Man paints home to look like U.S. flag in response to code enforcement issue
- 12-year-old girls accused of stabbing friend to please fictitious creature