A Miami officer has been suspended after pulling over a speeding driver that turned out to be his superior.
The interaction turned physical when Lieutenant David Ramras tried to pull rank and was taken to the ground by Officer Marcel Jackson. Jackson's personal GoPro camera captured the entire incident and says he didn't know that he was even pulling over a fellow cop.
The video shows Officer Jackson pulling over the white Chevrolet who at first refused to stop at first. When the driver, who turned out to be Ramras, did stop, Jackson asked for his license and proof of insurance. That's when he says Ramras flung the door open and it appears he lunged at Jackson.
Jackson wrestles him to the ground and other officers in the area dog pile on top.
'I'm like, I don't know who you are, Bro,' he said. 'I don't care if you're a lieutenant or whoever you are.'
Both officers are now being investigated. Lt. Ramras has been reassigned. Jackson has been suspended.
- 'Dead’ toddler wakes up at her own funeral
- Nude homeowner scares off burglar, burglar apologizes
- Father’s touching photo request sparks action on Reddit
- Teen takes selfie with Paul McCartney, Warren Buffett
- Video shows shoppers smash windows to rescue kids in hot car