A Florida man did what would be improbable for many car lovers. He cut into the side of his pickup to save a trapped kitten, Vero News reported.
According to the Humane Society of Vero Beach and Indian River County, Errand Frazier heard meows coming from his truck, but couldn't find where the kitten was hiding, so he cut open a side panel of his truck.
The Humane Society officials said Fraizer drove to the office and shelter employees helped pull the cat out of the truck.
The community is now trying to lend a hand to Fraizer to get the truck fixed, as the Humane Society's website is acting as a portal for donations for Fraizer.
The cat, who was named Megan after the ordeal, has been adopted, according to Vero News.
- Concerned citizen posts photo of dog locked in hot car on Facebook
- You won't believe which state is America's most corrupt
- 911 operator tells rape victim to 'quit crying'
- 6th baby dies in 'Nap Nanny' recliner; officials urge owners to stop using product
- Beef penis improperly sold for human consumption, suit alleges