It wasn't exactly assault with a deadly weapon, but for a Wisconsin man, his lover's loud snoring was enough to warrant a call to the police.
According to a City of Waukesha police report, the man called 911 earlier this week to remove a woman from his bed because she was "snoring like a train."
Police say when the man initially called for help, he told the dispatcher that he wasn't sure how the woman got into his apartment. But he later admitted that he did let the woman in willingly.
Once officers arrived at his home, his story changed again.
See more trending stories
The man, who police reported to be in an "extremely intoxicated state," told them he invited the woman over, enjoyed some drinks, "had relations" and then fell asleep.
The woman was eventually awakened by the officers and admitted to suffering from sleep apnea.
Officers were able to settle the matter by asking the man to sleep on his couch and work the issue out on his own in the morning.
More Popular Headlines
- Man buried alive, discovered by cemetery visitor
- Brother dies on way to hospital after sister's suicide
- Woman dressed as pig in bathing suit busted for DUI
- Boy has school breakfast thrown out over 30 cent debt
- Man wrongly accused of being pedophile burned alive