A magnitude 3.5 earthquake shook the Belfair area shortly after 4:00 a.m. Monday.
Dispatchers said there are no reports of damage so far but a lot of people in Bremerton reported feeling the quake on the U.S. Geological Survey website.
People also took to social media to say they felt the shake from as far away as Kent and Tacoma.
“That’s why the bottles on my fridge were gently making noise,”
“Really felt it here in Bremerton…woke me up from sleeping and made my dog go crazy,” said Benita-Lynn Caoile Hindes on KIRO 7’s Facebook page.
Did the earthquake wake you up? Let us know! Tweet at us or post it on the KIRO 7 Facebook page.
- Child’s deathbed thoughts focused on helping others
- Woman calls police about her laced meth
- Giant flying bug with fangs discovered in China
- Police: Woman raped, stabbed by man she met on dating website
- Mystery of creepy porcelain lookalike dolls solved