Police in Surrey, England, got some unusual help with a manhunt last month.
A police helicopter was searching for two suspected intruders at an abandoned building when officers noticed some kids in a nearby field had formed a human arrow.
The children were hunting for Easter eggs when they saw the helicopter overhead and decided to point police in the right direction.
Thanks to their help, the helicopter crew quickly notified officers on the ground of one suspect's location.
Authorities say they arrested a 28-year-old man and 27-year-old man on suspicion of burglary.
This video includes a clip from NPAS Redhill.
- Sheriff's deputy gets big surprise after pulling over his own wife
- Married private school teachers accused of sex with students in Alabama
- George W. Bush leaves big tip, waitress says he 'did 9/11'
- Mom dies day after burying daughter killed in alleged abuse
- Missing mother found dead in SUV, 3 children alive next to her