U.S. automobile recalls are issued to owners of Ford vehicles.
The Associated Press is reporting Ford is recalling more than 83,000 vehicles because a faulty part could cause them to lose power or roll away if they're parked.
The recall involves the 2012-2014 Ford Edge and Lincoln MKX; the 2013-2014 Ford Flex and Lincoln MKT; and the 2013-2014 Ford Taurus and Lincoln MKS.
Ford says there have been no reports of injuries or accidents related to the defect.
- An unexpected mourner deals with Robin Williams death
- 14-year-old found living in Walmart store
- Florida woman has 11th booking photo taken after alleged assault on grandmother
- Children witness parents fall to death while taking photo on cliff
- Atlanta sportscaster's Robin Williams tribute goes viral