It's a day that, for many, means a day off of work, but it was intended to be a day that Americans pause, to take a break from the usual throws of life, to take a moment to remember those servicemen and woman who gave the ultimate sacrifice and gave their life in defense of our country. Some of the photos are inspiring, the red, white and blue, proudly flying, while other images are truly heart breaking, a child visiting the small, unassuming gravestone of his father.
- Father relieved after wife in coma gives birth to healthy baby boy
- 7 tons of hummus recalled from Target, Trader Joes
- Teen shoots 6-foot rattlesnake that bit mother dog, puppies
- Bear, lion and tiger celebrate 13 years together
- 19-year-old kills herself after porn audition