First dates are always nerve-racking.
Will my date like the way I look? Will they like my choice of dinner destinations? Questions rush through your mind.
It’s an experience that has been shared by all.
A local insurance company – Because of Camilito – has tapped into this experience to launch a new Father’s Day video ad that is as unique as the company.
The video has gone viral with its heartwarming message and music.
The new auto insurance agency plans to donate 100 percent of its profits to Compassion International, a Christian child advocacy ministry that works in 26 countries to support more than 1.4 million impoverished children.
The agency's goal is to donate $1,000,000 to Compassion International by the end of 2015.
- Toddler dies after being left in hot SUV all day
- WATCH: Atlanta father, son catch 884-pound fish in Canada
- Cops: Mom hired Craigslist stranger to get son to grandparents
- Hot felon' mug shot goes viral
- Deputies: 450-pound Florida man hid drugs in stomach fat