A 23-year-old driver in Fort Myers, Fla., admits he was texting while driving when he was caught on video rolling his car after hitting a power pole and a tree.
Driver Michael Woody climbed out of the car safely following the crash and told responding officers that his only imparement was his cell phone ... he was texting while driving, something that is now illegal in Florida.
Trending on Facebook
- Wife's persistent phone calls save trapped trucker
- Girl's letter to future self goes viral after her death
- Mother of 'swearing toddler' speaks out
- New Old Spice ad is both hilarious and terrifying
- Californians excluded from buying tickets for NFC title game