Not even a wildfire could stop one Oregon couple from getting hitched.
According to KPTV, Michael and April Wolber's ceremony at the Rock Springs Ranch near Bend was nearly canceled when a massive blaze burned close to the venue. Firefighters let the couple hold a short ceremony before revelers rushed to Bend's Drake Park, the backup location for the reception.
Luckily, photographer Josh Newton had enough time to snap some amazing "Gone With the Wind"-style photos before the couple and their guests left the ranch. The images, dubbed "the most moving wedding photos of all time" by ABC's "Good Morning America," have since gone viral.
Click here to see the complete gallery.
- Waitress finally gets $1,000 Mother's Day tip
- 6th baby dies in 'Nap Nanny' recliner; officials urge owners to stop using product
- Dad attacks teacher over 'inappropriate' texts to daughter
- High school students make janitor's dream come true
- Florida, Georgia most stressed out states in the U.S., study says