Palin posted the long memo last Friday out of frustration over the news of the way undocumented, unaccompanied minors are treated in Arizona.
The Department of Homeland Security started bringing young migrants to Arizona after nearly 50,000 unaccompanied children crossing the border into Texas overwhelmed U.S. Border Patrol.
Palin said the handling of the issue is, “just about driving me to renounce my Republican ties.”
Palin says too many within the GOP haven’t done enough to “stop the madness.”
The former Alaska governor went on to accuse President Obama of refusing to enforce immigration laws and said that his actions are being made in his own best interest.
Palin stopped short on siding with Democrats, though. She added to her post that she’d rather deport the children.
"The primary expenditure we need to supply in this humanitarian crisis is jet fuel to fly these children back home to their parents." Palin wrote.
- Deputies: 450-pound Florida man hid drugs in stomach fat
- Concerned citizen posts photo of dog locked in hot car on Facebook
- Video of officer, attendee encounter at Pridefest sparks outrage
- Video shows Tacoma officer running over man lying on street
- Watch: Giants fan catches home run ball while holding baby