Reports of crashes were spread across the area on Sunday, leading to traffic problems and injuries. Roads continue to be treacherous, leading to snow emergencies being issued in most area counties.
Here's a timeline of several crashes reported today:
- 3:59 p.m. - Three-vehicle crash reported on Feedwire Road, between Upper Bellbrook Road and Eden Meadows Way near Bellbrook. No injuries reported.
- 1 p.m. - RTA bus slides off of Soldiers Home-West Carrollton Road in south Dayton. No injuries suffered, read more by clicking here.
- 12:30 p.m. - Three vehicle crash reported at Hillcrest Avenue and North Main Street in Dayton. Heavy damage suffered by at least one vehicle in the wreck.
- 12:20 p.m. - A vehicle slammed into a guardrail on Interstate 675 southbound on the ramp to Interstate 75 southbound. No injuries reported but visibility is low on the ramp.
- 11:41 a.m. - An SUV slid into the guardrail on Interstate 70 eastbound at mile marker 60 in Springfield Township. Caller told dispatchers the highway is very slick there, due to ice.
- 10:56 a.m. - A semitrailer collided with a car on Interstate 75 northbound, near the Interstate 70 interchange. Heavy damage reportedly suffered by the car, several people were taken to Miami Valley Hospital with injuries.
- 8:20 a.m. - A slide-off crash with no injuries reported on Interstate 75 between Sidney and Piqua in Shelby County.