There will be several new lane and ramp closures on Interstate 75 this week as construction continues through downtown Dayton.
• I-75 northbound and southbound between State Route 4 and U.S. 35, overnight lane closures June 11 at 8 p.m. through June 12 at 6 a.m. Two southbound lanes and one northbound lane will remain open at all times.
• I-75 southbound ramp to Wagner Ford Road, 24 hour ramp closure June 13 at 8 p.m. through June 16 at 5 a.m. The official detour during this closure is: I-75 south, past the Wagner-Ford exit ramp to Exit 56B Stanley Avenue.
• I-75 northbound and southbound between Wagner Ford and Needmore Road, 24 hour lane closure June 13 at 8 p.m. through June 16 at 5 a.m.
There is ongoing construction scattered throughout the region this week. Be on the alert for highway workers and be prepared to slow down to stay safe.
Here are the Ohio Department of Transportation’s construction zones for this week:
• I-70 eastbound and westbound between State Route 72 and U.S. 40, nightly lane closures through June 12 between the hours of 8 p.m. and 6 a.m. One lane will remain open in each direction at all times.
• State Route 235 northbound and southbound near U.S. 40, 24 hour bridge restriction through Aug. 31. One lane of alternating traffic will be maintained.
• State Route 502 between Baker Store-Greenfield Road and West Water Street, 24 hour bridge closure through June 30.
• State Route 49 at the railroad crossing south of Ohio 47, 24 hour road closing through June 23. The official detour is: State Route 47 east to State Route 118 south to State Route 49.
• Lane crossovers and closures at various locations on I-675 between U.S. 35 and I-70.
• State Route 48 in Pleasant Hill from Ohio 718 to the North Corporation limit, 24 hour road closure through Aug, 1. The official detour during this closure is U.S. 36 west to State Route 721 south to State Route 718 east.
• Keenan Avenue between Woodland Hills Boulevard and Bryant Hills Avenue in Harrison Twp., 24 hour lane closures June 13 – 16.
• U.S. 35 eastbound and westbound between Smithville Road and I-675, overnight lane closures and rolling road blocks June 13-14 between the hours of 8 p.m. and 6 a.m.
Erosion control work will require lane closures on State Route 63 beginning June 10. The westbound lane of State Route 63 east of Miami Valley Gaming will be closed from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. each weekday, for approximately three weeks. Traffic will be maintained with flaggers.
• State Route 66 between the New Bremen corporation limit and the St. Marys corporation limit, daily lane closures through July 31 between the hours of 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. One lane will remain open in each direction through the use of flaggers. Between Hillcrest Drive and U.S. 33 in St. Marys, intermittent lane closures through June 30 between the hours of 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. Two lanes will remain open.
• I-75 northbound and southbound between Bellefontaine Street and National Road, lane closures through June 27 between the hours of 5 a.m. and 2 p.m. One lane will remain open in each direction at all times.
• High Street between Chestnut Street and Front Street in St. Marys, 24 hour road closure through July 31. The official detour during this closure is: Spruce Street to Spring Street to Front Street.
• U.S. 68 between County Road 468 and the Urbana corporation limit, daily lane closures through July 31 between the hours of 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. One lane will remain open in each direction through the use of flaggers.
Online: Find out where other construction zones are in the Miami Valley, watch traffic cameras and find out where the cheap gas is on our new online traffic page at WHIO.com
On Twitter: Get the latest local traffic updates at @WHIOtraffic.
On the radio: Traffic updates throughout the day at News 95.7 FM and AM 1290.