Highway construction is at full tilt these days with the following projects underway for the week of June 2 through June 8.
• I-70 eastbound and westbound between State Route 72 and US 40. Nightly lane closures through June 12 between the hours of 8 p.m. and 6 am. One lane will remain open in each direction at all times.
• Ohio 235 northbound and southbound near U.S. 40, 24-hour bridge restriction March 31 through Aug. 31. One lane of alternating traffic will be maintained.
• Cincinnati Street between Washington Street and Albany Street, 24 hour road closure June 2 through July 2. The official detour is: Washington Street to Edwin C. Moses Boulevard to Albany Street to Cincinnati Street.
• SR 202 between Dinsmore Drive and Benchrock Parkway, 24 hour road closure through June 4. The official detour during this closure is: State Route 202 to I-70 to State Route 201 to U.S. 40.
• I-70 eastbound between Arlington Road and Number Nine Road, crossover lane in effect through July 31. One lane of I-70 westbound will be shifted to I-70 eastbound so that crews can work on the interstate. The two lanes of I-70 eastbound and the shifted lane of I-70 westbound will all have a restricted width. The right hand lane of I-70 westbound will remain 12 feet in width. *motorists should be alert to this traffic pattern shift.
• Ohio 4 between I-75 and Stanley Avenue, 24 hour lane closures through Oct. 31. One lane will remain open in each direction.
• State Route 121 Bridge between Kruckeberg-Russ Road and Jaysville-St. Johns Road, 24-hour road closure though June 17. The official detour during this closure is: U.S. 127 to Kruckeberg Road.
• State Route 705 between Whiterd Road and Mangen Road, 24-hour road closure through Aug. 31. The official detour during this road closure is: U.S. 127 to Ohio 119 to Ohio 716.
• I-75 northbound and southbound between State Route 41 and County Route 25A (Farrington Road), Daily lane closures June 2 – 4 between the hours of 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. One lane will remain open in each direction.
• State Route 48 in Pleasant Hill from Ohio 718 to the North Corporation limit, 24 hour road closure through Aug. 1. The official detour during this closure is U.S. 36 west to Ohio 721 south to Ohio 718 east.
• Logan Co. – State Route 559 between Ohio 245 and Ohio 287, June 9 – 30. The official detour during this closure is: From the south- Ohio 245 West to Ohio 287 East to Ohio 559. From the north- Ohio 287 West to Ohio 245 East to Ohio 559.
• Montgomery Co. – I-75 northbound and southbound near Dryden Road, Rolling Road Block June 15 between the hours of 5 a.m and 6 a.m. This will be brief in nature lasting about 15 minutes.
• Darke Co. – State Route 502 between Baker Store-Greenfield Road and West Water Street, June 9 – 30. The official detour is: State Route 502 to State Route 227 to State Route 32 to State Route 571 to State Route 502.
• Mercer Co. – State Route 29 between State Route 49 and State Route 118, June 9 – 30. The official detour is: State Route 49 to State Route 707 to State Route 118.
• Mercer Co. - U.S. 33 between Eratus-Durbin Road and Winkler Road, June 9 – 13. The official detour is: State Route 49 south to State Route 707 east to State Route 118 north.
Find out where other construction zones are in the Miami Valley, watch traffic cameras and find out where the cheap gas is on our new online traffic page at WHIO.com