Posted: 12:58 p.m. Monday, Oct. 17, 2016
By Wayne Baker
BUTLER COUNTY —
In 2016, it is estimated that among U.S. women there will be:
• 246,660 new cases of invasive breast cancer.
• 40,450 breast cancer deaths.
• One in 8 women in the U.S. will be diagnosed with breast cancer in their lifetime.
Source: American Cancer Society.
Throughout the month of October, Cincinnati Premium Outlets will host Susan G. Komen for several onsite events:
• Oct. 1: Susan G. Komen of Greater Cincinnati will be on hand to discuss breast cancer awareness, treatment, and survivor support. The Q102 Breast Cancer Awareness Car will also be at the center for shoppers to visit.
• Oct. 15: Premier Health Mammography will host a breast cancer screening event from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• Oct. 29: Mercy Health Mammography will host a breast cancer screening event from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.