- Atlanta Falcons WR Roddy White owes fan prime ticket
- Did a N.Y. mother poison her son with salt
- ‘Sellotape selfies’ are the latest Facebook trend
- Character actor James Rebhorn dead at 65
- FAQ: What are the penalties for not getting insurance?
It’s amazing the effect a song from a Disney movie will have on a kid.
Take 4-year-old Kaelyn Kerr. Stuck in an elevator in Reading, Mass., with her mom, Kristen, and her brother, 3-month-old Jackson, Kaelyn was very nervous when firefighters came to rescue her. So, according to NBC News and WXIN Indianapolis, the firefighters decided to turn to Disney.
They sang the Oscar-winning song “Let It Go” from the movie Frozen.
“It was easily one of the cutest things I’ve ever seen in my life,” Kristen Kerr told NBC’s Today Moms blog.
Kaelyn was calmed, and in fact, was so unfazed that she insisted the family go on with the reason why they went to the building in the first place — a hair appointment.