Larry Osher, 51, was indicted by a Clark County grand jury Monday on multiple charges, including murder and felony murder.
Osher is accused of shooting his stepfather, Todd Paul, on March 30. Paul died of his injuries Wednesday night at Miami Valley Hospital.
Osher was also indicted for felonious assault and having weapons under disability.
Clark County Prosecutor Andrew Wilson reports that the grand jury met and the following indictments were also returned:
- Chad E. Dingledine, 36, 3211 Old Columbus Road, London, Ohio, possession of cocaine.
- Richard Alan Peoples, 29, 1946 Primm Dr., Apt K, possession of heroin.
- Amy L Kelly, 36, 11 N. Chillicothe, South Charleston, possession of cocaine, aggravated possession of drugs.
- Vanessa Rothgeb, 36, 352 W Southern Ave., possession of heroin.
- Erik Thomas McKeever, 45, 241 S. Plum St., breaking & entering.
- William Allen Green, 30, 321 W. Washington, for breaking & entering.
- Samuel Sean Murphy, 38, 700 Linden Ave., trafficking in heroin, trafficking in cocaine, possession of heroin, possession of cocaine, improper handling of firearms in a motor vehicle, carrying a concealed weapon.
- San Quan Foster Stockdale, 28, 2100 E High St., Apt 4A, aggravated vehicular assault, operating a vehicle under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Hugh Howard Watts, 19, 1419 S Yellow Springs St., trafficking in heroin, possession of heroin.
- Nickalos Alexander Carmosino, 30, at large, possession of heroin.
- Melinda Sue Smith, 28, 744 Kenton St., Springfield, failure to appear.
- Simone Marie Thompson, 18, 620 Sherman Ave., trafficking in cocaine, aggravated trafficking in drugs.
- Justin Tyler Wright, 22, 2472 Walcutt Road, Columbus, possession of heroin.
- George Clinton Norman Jr., 28, 414 W. Johnny Lytle, possession of cocaine.
- Justice Devon Davis, 20, 1501 Kenton St., possession of heroin.
- Lucas Pingel, 32, At Large, burglary, burglary attempt.
- Jerimy M. Kingery, 20, 126 N. Jackson St., burglary, burglary attempt.
- Timothy Warren Penrose, 47, 7746 W National Road, New Carlisle, domestic violence.