Julian A. Johnson, 29, was indicted on murder charges by a Clark County grand jury on Monday.
He was arrested March 18 at an apartment complex in Trotwood by U.S. Marshals. He’s accused of shooting and killing 34-year-old Ernest Edwards at the Nite Owl, 601 W. Main St., on Jan. 26.
Johnson was indicted on two counts of murder with firearm specification, four counts of felonious assault with firearm specification, two counts of having weapons under disability, discharge of a firearm near prohibited premises with firearm specification, tampering with evidence with firearm specification and carrying a concealed weapon.
Other indictments issued Monday included:
• Anthony E. Hottenstein Jr., 39, 318 S. Clairmont, perjury.
• Robert Wender, 25, at-large, forgery and receiving stolen property.
• Dountray L. Dickerson, age unknown, 6234 Portage Path, domestic violence and intimidation.
• Kayvon T. Brown, 20, 1204 Dibert Ave., three counts of abduction, two counts of endangering children and domestic violence.
• Ryan W. Weimer, 20, at-large, robbery.
• Charles E. Sidders, 44, 5525 Ridgewood Road, improperly handling firearm in a motor vehicle.
• Daniel L. Cupps, 24, 3200 E. National Road, Apt. 25, theft.
• Cherish Ratliff, 29, 300 Drake Ave., New Carlisle, possession of drugs.
• Ryanne K. McAfee, 33, 1503 St. Paris Road, possession of drugs.
• Jeremy W. Turner, 29, 1800 Rebert Pike, theft.
• George Williams, 53, 1715 W. North, Apt. 223, workers compensation fraud.
• Shawn D. Haggar, 27, 1026 Cloverleaf Dr., New Carlisle, seven counts of rape, three counts of pandering obscenity involving a minor and two counts of gross sexual imposition.
• Dameon J. Russell, 31, 1602 S. Fountain Ave., felonious assault.
• Joshua C. Shafer, 1947 Primm Dr., Apt. H, domestic violence
• Joshua L. Oneal, 33, 80 East Road, Enon, abduction and assault.
• Charles R. Wilson, 53 at-large, burglary.