It's the moment all expanding families will have to encounter: How to tell your parents, relatives, friends, total YouTube strangers, that you're pregnant.
Some go the easy, low-tech route and just say "Hey, I'm pregnant," or something like that.
Others go full tilt, get out the video apps and get each and every reaction.
Then there's the post-production, not the labor and delivery, but actual post-production, video editing.
Here's a sampling of some of the best announcement videos on the web.
Warning, some of the families get a little loud, you'll want to keep your finger on the volume button. Enjoy.
- "Goodbye mama" final text from boy killed in tornado
- Mom's response to 'troll' triggers outpouring of social media support
- Family dog lies on lost 3-year-old to keep him warm
- Rare alien-looking 'goblin shark' found off Florida coast
- Father of 7 struck, killed, while trying to help crash victim