Snoopy will look more like Charlie Brown in the near future. The Peanuts pup, along with other cartoon characters, will go bald to show kids going through chemotherapy that they are not alone.
It all started from a partnership between a Brazilian cancer charity and GRAACC, a children's cancer nonproifit in Brazil, Huffington Post reported.
Garfield, Olive Oyl, and characters from Rio 2 and Adventure Time were among the 40 characters drawn bald for a Brazilian cancer awareness week according NPR.
Ad Week reported the movement is looking for more characters to show their support and prove that kids with cancer aren't alone in their fight against the disease.
See more at baldcartoons.com.
- Mom's response to 'troll' triggers outpouring of social media support
- Judge tells killer: 'I hope you die in prison'
- Bride tracks down wedding crashers, couple apologizes
- Stowaway teen reportedly wanted to reunite with mother
- Woman bites dog’s ear off after it attacks her daughter