A grocer and some of its employees are accused of improperly re-packaging pizzle — another name for beef penis — and labeling it for human consumption.
The Texas Attorney General’s Office named an MT Supermarket store in North Lamar and some of its employees in a civil suit. (KXAN.com)
The employees are accused of removing the pizzle from containers “labeled inedible beef, not intended for use as human food and repackaged the pizzle in consumer size packages, then labeled the pizzle as human food."
Dried pizzle is a common treat for dogs, and in some cultures it is dried and ground to be used in soups and is considered an aphrodisiac.
The suit could result in $5,000 in fines.
- Waitress finally gets $1,000 Mother's Day tip
- 6th baby dies in 'Nap Nanny' recliner; officials urge owners to stop using product
- Twins born 24 days apart in Boston
- Horrific accident kills Utah toddler on visit to San Francisco tourist area
- The second most practiced religion in the US is...