I am always looking for ways to add some fun to life, and with this week’s do-it-yourself project you can add personality and even a little creepiness to this year’s trick-or-treating.
For just $3, this great candy bowl will have all of the children rushing over to your house not just for the candy, but for the creepy, crawly bowl, too.
Items I purchased:
• Large plastic orange bowl — $1 at Dollar Tree
• 2 packs of plastic spider rings — $1 at Dollar Tree
Items I already had:
• Glue gun
• Glue sticks
1. Remove the spider rings from their package and cut off the ring portion of each. You will only need the spider portion, so you can throw the rings away.
2. Add a dollop of hot glue to the backside of each spider’s body and glue them sporadically onto your bowl.
3. Once all of your spiders are secure, fill your bowl with your favorite Halloween candy and let the trick or treating begin.