After weeks of rumors — it’s officially over. The Jonas Brothers have split.
They’re no longer burnin’ up for you baby. The trio confirmed the breakup news to People magazine just a few weeks after announcing they were canceling their upcoming tour due to a “deep rift within the band.” (Via YouTube / JonasBrothersVEVO)
Kevin told the magazine, “It’s over for now” while Nick said, “We’re closing a chapter for sure.” But Joe insisted, “It was a unanimous decision.”
The brothers apparently decided to part ways earlier this month after Nick confessed he had some serious concerns about the future of the band.
And their collective Twitter account was deactivated soon after.
But despite the recent hardship, they’ve had a good run.
The Jo Bros were founded in 2005 and gained instant fame through appearances on Disney Channel shows and movies like “Camp Rock.”
They’ve released four albums and reportedly have recorded a fifth scheduled to be released this year. (Via Christopher Simon)
- See more at newsy.com.
More Popular Headlines
- Daughter kills mother and brother, dad kills daughter
- 'Hot mom' slammed for Facebook photo asking 'What's your excuse?'
- Georgia teen's body missing organs, stuffed with newspaper
- Man accidentally shoots, kills girlfriend during hug
- 18-foot-long sea creature found off California coast