In a survey asking preferences of conservatives and liberals when it comes to dining, Cracker Barrel gets the highest rating from the red side of the spectrum and California Pizza Kitchen is No. 1 with the blues.
The study done by Experian Marketing Services ranks grocery stores, as well as fast food and sit-down restaurants.
Some fast-food chains, including McDonalds, Burger King and Krispy Kreme, earned a neutral score.
Of those indicating a possible leaning, What-A-Burger, Schlotzsky’s, Steak-N-Shake, and Captain D’s all scored high with conservatives.
Ranking highly with the other side were Chipotle’, Qdoba, Starbucks, and Panera.
When it came to supermarkets, Piggly Wiggly got the conservative vote, with liberals preferring Whole Foods.
Several eateries, including Carraba's, finished well above average on both sides of the scale.
- "Goodbye mama" final text from boy killed in tornado
- Father of 7 struck, killed, while trying to help crash victim
- Rare alien-looking 'goblin shark' found off Florida coast
- Mom's response to 'troll' triggers outpouring of social media support
- Dramatic video shows shoppers running to safety after Thailand earthquake