Jackie and Kelso are engaged! Wait, no, let me try that again. Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are engaged!
So far, E! had been the only source to confirm the news late Thursday after Kunis was spotted wearing a diamond ring while out shopping. The couple announced they were dating in April 2012.
Kunis and Kutcher first met on "That '70s Show," where they costarred as teenage couple Jackie and Kelso. (Via Fox / "That '70s Show")
The announcement comes just a few months after Kutcher finalized his divorce from his first wife, Demi Moore. The pair split up in November 2011. (Via Yahoo)
Kutcher and Kunis haven't announced a date yet for the happy occasion, but we wish them all the best. But is that all that's going on here?
As Bustle points out, when the couple first got together in 2012, "That 70's Show" costar Kurtwood Smith joked, "Maybe they should get married. We'll all go to the wedding and that could be the reunion. It'll be a reality show." Hmm...
Guess we'll just have to wait and see. Congrats, you two!
- Couple accused of caring more about play than hospitalized son speak out
- Frightening' new pain pill set to hit pharmacies
- Family says it found dead rat inside birthday cake
- 7 protein-packed foods cheaper than beef
- Duke student responds to critics after outing as porn star