Celebrity power couple Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick have finally sold their New York townhouse for a cool $18.25 million.
According to Curbed, the pair took a loss on the Greenwich Village home, which they purchased for $19 million as an investment property in 2011. They renovated the townhouse and put it on the market for $25 million, then slashed the asking price several times over the next three years.
The 6,800-square-foot home, listed with Fredrik Eklund of Douglas Elliman Real Estate, features six bedrooms, seven fireplaces, a stone bathtub, a private terrace, a Juliet balcony and a landscaped garden, Today Home reports.
- End of fun: Bubble wrap will no longer ‘pop’
- Parents upset after dentist used restraints on child
- Hospital says newborn slipped from nurse's hands; Investigation underway
- Florida teacher who had sex with three teens sentenced to 22 years in prison
- Sister of accused Charleston shooter takes down GoFundMe page