Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have shared photos from their glamorous wedding two days after getting married in Florence, Italy. The couple got married on Saturday at Fort di Belvedere, a breathtaking 16th century fortress in the Italian city.
The Guardian commented it was not a surprise that Givenchy's creative director Riccardo Tisci – a friend of West's – was behind Kim's floor-length gown, which featured long lace sleeves, a diamond-shaped cut-out bodice and a very, very big veil.
"Despite all this, the look actually managed to be quite understated (for Kim, anyway)," The Guardian said.
- Sticker shock: Bacon, other pork prices rising
- 19-year-old kills herself after porn audition
- Teen father tied to shopping cart drowns during game
- Judge orders release of man who admitted raping 40 women
- 7 tons of hummus recalled from Target, Trader Joes