Back in the 1980s anyone who was anyone had one clipped to their hip. After Sony introduced the Walkman, music, and hearing, was never the same.
We all had the chance to listen to our favorite mix tape privately, blasting into our ears, not subjecting our fellow bus riders, metro goers or parents to the latest A-ha, Duran Duran or Dexy's Midnight Runners song.
But would kids who have known nothing but the wonder of the iPod know what a Walkman is or even how to operate one? Take a look and realize just how old we all are.
- Car crash victims finally found after nearly 43 years
- Missing toddler crawls inside toy claw machine
- Cops: Mom on crack-cocaine binge gives birth in motel bathtub
- Rapper reportedly survives self-mutilation, suicide attempt
- Woman living in luxury sentenced for stealing up to $377,000 in government benefits