On the profile page of the website Blaine Gibson works for, he describes himself as a “Part time super hero, full time romantic.”
We have no proof of that super hero claim, but there is little doubt the 24-year-old Texan is a true romantic.
Gibson recently went to Disney World where he was photographed proposing to several of the Disney princesses … and one confused-looking Gaston.
While he didn’t win the heart of any of the princesses, he has won the love of many across the Internet. His photos have been seen on many websites including Reddit, PerezHilton and E!, just to name a few.
"Man, Ariel was hot," he said on the Rooster Teeth podcast. "My hope was that when I tweeted the photos—I was just really hoping for Ariel—that I would hear back... Somebody had to know somebody."
- An unexpected mourner deals with Robin Williams death
- 14-year-old found living in Walmart store
- Florida woman has 11th booking photo taken after alleged assault on grandmother
- Children witness parents fall to death while taking photo on cliff
- Atlanta sportscaster's Robin Williams tribute goes viral