The show must go on.
Nicki Minaj set tongues wagging in a glittering green bikini for her MTV Video Music Awards performance of "Anaconda," but it was her quick "Bang Bang" costume change that caught our eye.
Here's how it went down: Ariana Grande kicked off the VMAs telecast with her new single "Break Free" before the performance segued into Minaj's "Anaconda." Moments later, Jessie J appeared on stage to kick off the trio's hit "Bang Bang."
Ariana emerged in a new ensemble, strutting and spinning around the stage in a corset-like one piece, but Nicki didn’t appear quite as put together.
Minaj appeared on stage in a slinky black cut-out dress, clutching her chest for dear life. She delivered her rhymes like a pro, all while seemingly holding her ensemble together with just one hand.
Did her dress break? Or did she not have enough time for a full wardrobe change? Hit the comments and let us know what you think happened. We'll add video of the moment when it becomes available.
- Nail polish created to help prevent date rapes
- Monster grouper swallows 4-foot shark whole
- Student punished for saying 'bless you' after sneeze
- Police: Witnesses beat Fla. man who left 3 kids in vehicle while drinking at bar
- Beef from cancerous cows distributed to stores, indictment claims