Taxidermy, done right, can be an art form that preserves the dignity and majesty of animals long after their death.
Taxidermy done by amateurs and experts with a perverse sense of humor is anything but art.
Take a look at some of the worst taxidermy jobs you'll ever see.
(Photos posted on Twitter by @CrapTaxidermy)
- Facebook photo may have saved girl's vision
- Buffalo running from Yellowstone feared sign of pending eruption
- American taxpayers foot bill for $400k camel statue in Pakistan
- Man catches deer's attempt to attack family dog on video
- Your stick figure family may be putting your family in danger