The voice of God can tell you how to navigate traffic.
Well, you can hear the voice of the man who has probably portrayed God more than any other actor.
"Far and away one of the most requested voices by Wazers, U.S drivers will now be able to have Mr. Freeman as their new executive copilot," Waze said in a release Monday.
Hart lent his voice to the app to promote "Ride Along" in 2013.
Schwarzenegger narrated navigation to promote "Terminator Genisys" in 2015.
Freeman is promoting "London Has Fallen," the sequel to "Olympus Has Fallen."
In the movie, Freeman plays Vice President Trumbull, and speaks on the app as his character, according to EOnline.
He even addresses the driver as "Mr. President."
In one line, Freeman says, "You've arrived. It's been my honor and duty to see you through this mission."
Pretty respectful for turn-by-turn directions to the nearest coffee shop.
Like many celebrity navigation voices on the app, Freeman's iconic voice will only give you directions for a limited time.
- See eerie drone footage of abandoned Ohio amusement park
- Lost wallet returned with painfully honest letter about why thief kept the cash
- Florida man trying to rob pharmacy gets beat down from customer
- ‘Wheel of Fortune’ contestant fails geography
- Mom pens birthday letter to son missing 26 years