Adam Sandler tops the Forbes magazine list of "most overpaid actors" for 2013.
The actor was castigated for films including "Jack & Jill" and "That’s My Boy." Forbes' methodology involved budget vs. box office, rather than the films' merit.
Sandler's summer ensemble comedy "Grown Ups 2" raked in "$246 million on an estimated $80 million budget, making it one of Sandler’s best performing films," Forbes noted.
Others on Forbes' overpaid list include Katherine Heigl, Reese Witherspoon, Nicolas Cage, Kevin James, Denzel Washington, Steve Carell, Jennifer Aniston, Matt Damon and Ryan Reynolds.
More Popular Headlines
- Atlanta Delta pilot becomes inadvertent Internet darling after actress tweet
- Sexually explicit scene shocks families at 'Frozen' showing
- Urban Meyer's BCS argument comes back to haunt him
- Help make a boy’s Christmas wish come true: Send him mail
- "Wildly provocative" post birth selfie causing grief for new mother