The Greene Town Center will add four clothing/accessory stores, two restaurants, a spa and a chiropractor’s office over the next few months.
The businesses are:
- Buckle, a men’s and women’s clothing and accessories store scheduled to open in June in 5,107 square feet at 4480 Cedar Park Drive;
- Hot Mama, a women’s clothing and accessories store that will open in May in 2,745 square feet at 4470 Cedar Park Drive;
- Tilly’s clothing and accessory store that will open in June in 6,500 square feet at 4453 Glengarry Drive;
- Brighton Collectibles accessories store that will open in March in 1,275 square feet at 4426 Glengarry Drive;
- Woodhouse Spa, set to open in March in 6,069 square feet at 118 Plum St.;
- Pies & Pints, the new pizza-and-beer restaurant scheduled to open in late spring or summer in 4,800 square feet at 52 Plum St.;
- Crazy Mango Bar & Bistro, from the owners of the former Bahn Mai Thai Cafe in Washington Twp., which is set to open April 1 in 3,135 square feet at 81 Magnolia Lane in the space that formerly housed Joya’s Bistro;
- Fusion Health, a chiropractic office that is scheduled to open before the end of the month in 1,185 square feet at 50 Chestnut St.
The eight new stores, plus the expansion of a hair salon, will fill about 33,000 square feet of leased retail and restaurant space and 1,200 square feet of office space when the new stores open over the first half of 2013. The newly leased space is about evenly split between space that was previously occupied by tenants that moved or departed and space that was previously undeveloped, according to Steve Willshaw, The Greene’s general manager.
Willshaw said he anticipates more announcements before year’s end.