Ohio’s fourth casino opens today in downtown Cincinnati, and here are the details for those who plan to go:
- Horseshoe Casino Cincinnati, 1000 Broadway St., Cincinnati
- Opens to the public at 8:30 p.m. today; casino officials and Mayor Mark Mallory speak at 7:45 p.m.
- Line permitted to form no earlier than 6 p.m. The queuing entry point is located on Court Street near Eggleston Avenue.
- Public parking is not available in the casino’s parking garage on grand opening night. Free public parking will be provided at The Banks garage starting at 6 p.m. with round-trip complimentary shuttle service to the casino through 6 a.m. on Tuesday, March 5.
- Shuttles between Horseshoe Cincinnati and its seven hotel partners start at 5:30 p.m. Monday and run until 6 a.m. Tuesday.
- As of 8:30 p.m. today, the casino is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Website: www.horseshoe.com/info/cincinnati
- Phone: 513-252-0777